INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Kampa Park spol. s r.o.
address: Bolebořská 677/8, 184 00 Praha 8
filed with the Municipal Court in Prague under the file C 35006
postal address: Malostranské náměstí 5/28, 110 00 Praha 1
Cihelna Entertainment Complex s.r.o.
Address: Malostranské náměstí 5/28, 110 00 Praha 1
filed with the Municipal Court in Prague under the file C 88768
postal address: Malostranské náměstí 5/28, 110 00 Praha 1
as a personal data controller
(hereinafter referred to as “managers” or “companies”)
we hereby provide you with the following summary of basic information on the processing and protection of your personal data.
Purpose and scope of processing of personal data:
Companies only process personal data obtained in accordance with the GDPR, collecting and processing these personal data for the intended purpose, to the extent indicated below, for the duration of the contractual relationship, and three years after its termination, for the duration of the consent, and three years after its end. We process the data you provide to us. This includes filling out the forms on our website, providing information within the MTD Loyalty Program, concluding a contract, whether in written or oral form.
- Marketing purposes based on the consent of the data subject pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR
- Fulfillment of rights and obligations under the MTD Loyalty Program, if you are a member thereof, including sending offers to cooperating entities
- Performance of contract and provision of services
- Authorized interests of administrators, including the sending of bids by cooperating entities
Company acquires personal data only from you as a data subject, either on the basis of your consent and/or in the framework of the conclusion of a contract and/or within the MTD loyalty program, in the negotiation of the conclusion of contracts and/or by completing the forms on the website, to the following extent: name, surname, title, place of residence/place of business, date of birth, telephone and/or email connection, gender, nationality, information on whether or not you have children, information about your interests.
Companies process personal data manually and automatically. Data protection is technically and organizationally secured by the controller in accordance with legal regulations. The same security requires companies and processors of personal data with which they have a processing contract and provide sufficient safeguards to protect your personal data.
Companies are informed that personal data may be transferred to third parties who have the legal authority to request the transmission of the personal data in question upon a legal request.
We do not plan to transfer your personal data abroad.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal information depends on the purpose for which we process the personal data. We can therefore process your personal information in a specific case because:
- It is necessary for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling the contract with you
- This is necessary to meet our legal obligations
- It is necessary to protect our legitimate interests
- You have provided us at any time with your permission to process your personal data
If you grant us your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the e-mail must be “withdrawal of consent”. In the event of a withdrawal of consent, we will assume that you no longer wish to continue processing your personal data for marketing purposes.
You have the following rights as the data subject provider:
- The right to clear, transparent and comprehensible information about how we use your personal information and what your rights are (this document also serves)
- The right of access to personal data and the provision of other information related to their processing by administrators. You are entitled to request information on the processing of your personal data, the purpose of processing your personal data, the scope, or the categories of personal data processed, the personal data sources, the nature of the processing, the processors, the recipients or the categories of recipients of personal data. Companies shall provide the disclosure of the required information without undue delay, for reasonable reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary to provide such information.
- Right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data. This is the right to correct inaccurate personal information that concerns you without undue delay.
· The right to restrict the processing of your personal data in the cases provided by GDPR Article 18 where you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
· The right to delete the personal data, especially if a) they are no longer necessary for further processing, b) you have revoked your consent to their processing, c) you have objected to their processing; (d) they have been processed unlawfully; or (e) they must be erased according to legislation
· The right to the portability of your personal data, under the conditions set forth in Article 20 GDPR, you have the right to obtain your personal data and pass it on to another Administrator, if technically feasible.
· The right to object to the processing of your personal data if we process it for the purposes of (a) direct marketing or (b) for the purposes of our legitimate interests. In cases where we process personal data for purposes of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing, and then we will not process the data unless our legitimate interest outweighs your interests or rights and freedoms. If direct marketing is legitimate interest, then the objection always results in the termination of further processing for direct marketing purposes.
· Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority – If you believe t hat your privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority. For more information on the Office and the protection of personal data, please visit www.uoou.cz.
You may apply your rights with processing of your personal data by contacting any of our administrators in writing at email: email@example.com or in writing at the above postal addresses.